Thursday, March 26, 2009

Testing Water

Throughout this week i have been searching ways to achieve my assigned goals, which is learn how to import water into a building and correction of flow of water which I'm guessing involves some sort of physics.

I have found a youtube tutorial which shows you how to create a waterfall, i found that this tutorial really didn't show me what i needed, but at least it gives me an insight on water in the crysis engine. The link below is a more detailed tutorial also on how to create a waterfall. This tutorial was found on the crymod website.

http://crymod.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4781

From looking at this tutorial i think there might be a way to achieve my goals. The picture below shows the flow of water down a creek, which in my situation i need it to flow down a cave-like tunnel. Only problem now is creating water within a building.

No comments:

Post a Comment