Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Research and Tests on Interactivity

These past few days consisted of me researching about interactivity within our built environment, I found that the crymod website is really usefull and has provided me without an immense amount of information required to complete the fabrication. I did some tests on opening doors, which was successful, and also making glass shatter.

This is what I created for my test, just a simple wall with a door, and a window to the left.

My attempt to smash the glass.

Attempt successful.

Spraying the window with lead.

Attempt at opening the door.

Successful.

I think I may have to do a few adjustments to the model and maybe create an open space where the location of the door is; then add doors in sandbox 2 to make them openable.

No comments:

Post a Comment